Home Forums Eat Fruit in transition stage

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Team BT 1 year, 4 months ago.

• Author

Nivani
    Participant

Hi there

Just enquiring I will be moving to the transition stage soon and wondering how fruit fits into it in transition. My understanding is that you have 2 shakes, 2 protein snacks and dinner

However on the food guide it states you can have some fruit during transition? If this is the case when are you allowed to have these

Also how many days does the transition stage go for ? I just finished day 1, I’m sure it’s probably somewhere online but haven’t got to that yet

Hope someone can help

Kellie
    Participant

This stage goes for 4 days. I’m also in this stage. According to my understanding dinner is a balanced meal. This consists of 1 serve of protein (100g), 2 cups non starchy veggies, which 1 piece of fruit fits in here. It would count as 1 cup. Plus 1 serve non starchy veg.

Hope that helps. Correct me, anyone, if I’ve gotten it wrong.

GOOD LUCK XXX

Nivani
    Participant

Thanks Kellie for your help you have explained it well 🙂

So I guess I could do the protein and 1 cup veggies and have like 1 cup of the approved fruit as a sweeter treat

It’s all very different to the old body trim I have tried

Liking the options on this

BT Nutritionist
    Keymaster

Hi Nivani,

During the Trimstition phase (Days 4- 7) you are able to have a Balanced Meal for dinner (see the Balanced Meal Formula) this meal includes 2 serves of non- starchy carbs (fruit and/or vegetables)- see ‘Carbohydrates: Non- starchy’ article on the website which tells you which types of foods, what phases and the recommended serving size.

During the Trimstition phase for the Balanced Meal Formula you are also able to have 1 serve of starchy carbs (starchy vegetables/grains)- see ‘Carbohydrates: Starchy’ article on the website which tells you which types of foods, what phases and the recommended serving size. Breads & pasta is not included in the Trimstition phase.

Hope this helps!

Kind Regards,

BT Nutritionist 🙂

Kellie
    Participant

Hi Nivani, yes I’m enjoying the nutrition side of things on this program. I like that we can have fruit as that is my sweet treat now. I did the old program years ago and even though I was successful, I found I got mild light headedness at times. This time I feel that the balance of foods is suiting my body much better. I even went to a friend’s house for dinner Last night and took my salad to go with the protein they were having. I walked a bit extra yesterday just in case but I still lost 300g from yesterday.

Team BT
    Keymaster

Hi Kellie, we are so glad to hear you positive feedback on the new program. All the best on your next weeks on the program and please continue to share your story with us. Have a lovely day! BT team.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.