Home Forums Think General question on tracking progress – notes?? improve "mybody tracker"

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  BT Nutritionist 8 months ago.

• Author

Julie
    Participant

I submitted my weight on day one and measurements in notes. I couldn’t find anywhere else to record it. Might be good to have this on our profile similiar to the ‘mybody tracker’ page.

The notes seem to have disappeared now i havent got first day measurements?

Thanks
    ?

BT Team Member
    Keymaster

Hi Julie, Thanks for this feedback. Did you enter this in to ‘My Weight Tracker’? In here you can set your target weight and then enter progress weights as you continue through the program and it graphically shows you your progress towards your goal weight. Hopefully you have an estimate weight from day 1 that you can add in here and back date it. If not just start with today’s weight and track from now onwards. Best of luck in your weight loss journey.
    Cheers, BT Team

Julie
    Participant

Thank for the response. My question is about the notes section, it didnt save my measurement motes is it supposed to? Cheerz julie

Julie
      Participant

Yes i entered in my start weight in ‘my weight tracker’ that saved, its the measurements i saved in notes that didnt save. Would be good to have this saved on a webpage that looks similiar to the one you print out. ā˜ŗ

carissa
    Participant

Iā€™m new to the program how do I track what I eat or is that done manually if I choose to

BT Team Member
      Keymaster

Hi Carissa,
      Welcome to the Bodytrim program. You can track your weight and measurements through our online program, click on ‘My Weight Tracker’ on the left menu. But for tracking your food intake most people find it easiest to do on an App. There are many ‘Food Diary’ and ‘Food Tracker’ apps out there so check them out and see what you prefer to use.
      Best of luck on the program.
      Team BT

Isela
    Participant

I signed up few years ago, actually yesterday I was watching the videos, in those videos we could have
    unlimited non starchy vegetables and one free day. Is that still part of the program?
    Isela

BT Nutritionist
    Keymaster

Hi Isela,

You are able to have non- starchy vegetables with your protein snacks and we also recommend having at least 2 serves of non- starchy veg with lunch and dinner meals during the Trimsition and Body Trimming phases.

Once you reach the Body Trimming phase we introduce one Free Meal per week and unlike the older programs there is no need to do a ‘Protein only’ day following this.

Kind Regards,

BT Nutritionist šŸ™‚

Vicky
    Participant

Hi, where do I start. is there a plan to follow each day. i’m confused with all the tabs.

BT Nutritionist
    Keymaster

Hi Vicky,

Welcome to the program!

The best place to start would be to read through the ‘What to expect over the next 12 weeks’ and ‘mybodytrim program overview’ articles which can be found in the “Welcome to mybodytrim’ page category in the column on the left. These articles will explain the structure of the program and give more details of each of the three phases of the program.

In the ‘My food guides’ category you will find our food lists which will give you information on portion sizes and which foods may be eaten during each of the three phases.

Kindest Regards,

BT Nutritionist šŸ™‚

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.