Home Forums Think Headaches??

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  BT Nutritionist 1 year, 6 months ago.

• Author

Krystal
    Participant

Hello, I have just started & am on day two.. I have woken up with headache that I can’t get rid of, some people say this is apart of the detox process, is this true or has anybody else experienced this as well? Can anybody give me some tips on pushing through this phase? Thank you.

Alicia
    Participant

I had the same for about 3 days, I upped mt water and took panadol. Just think it’s the result of all those toxins leaving your body. I’m at the end of my first week and no more headaches 😀

lisa
    Participant

i had 2 days of headache,am all good now.

Krystal
    Participant

Hi Alicia & Lisa, thank you both for responding. It is a relief to know that it’s apart of the process & that it will pass soon. I am glad you are both feeling better & I wish you all the best on your journey.

Kellie
    Participant

I had a dead ache on day 2 as well. Just took some nurophen and it went. I actually thought mine was hormonal but perhaps it was part of the process.

BT Nutritionist
    Keymaster

Hi Everyone,

It is especially important while doing the initial phase of the program that you ensure you stay well hydrated with plenty of water. Keep a water bottle on you at all times and drink regularly throughout the day.

Kind Regards,

BT Nutritionist 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.