Home Forums Eat HELP PLEASE !! Holiday Advice

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  BT Nutritionist 1 year, 4 months ago.

• Author

Sandi
    Participant

Hi everyone I’m on day two of the “NEW” Bodytrim program and ADORING IT already !! Just loving the shakes they taste AMAZING and the variety of the program looks incredible ? Bring on the rest of the program ?

HOWEVER in a few weeks I will be cruising and I am hesitant about how to handle being away for the week and managing the food plan, so I’m wondering how does everyone manage the program while away ? The more information the better ?

Diti
    Participant

Hey Sandi,

I’m going to be in the exact same position as you next week! All that hard work…

I’m planning on taking a fair few shakes with me so I can balance out some naughty meals / alcoholic beverages, because let’s face it, being on a diet on holidays sucks. I’m also finding with eating out in general, it’s simple to follow by making smart choices. You can eat out and just make sure you get some protein with vegies (I.e. fish and vegies, or a steak and salad (hold the fries). The challenge with eating out though for me is portion sizes.

At the end of the day, by being conscious of your food means you’ll be more open to making good choices… But equally you need to enjoy yourself!

Good luck
    Diti

enza
    Participant

HI
    Just wondering if you can replace 2 meals breakfast and lunch with a shake.

BT Nutritionist
    Keymaster

Hi Enza,

What phase of the program are you in?

Regards,

BT Nutritionist 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.