Home Forums Think I'm back after 8 years.

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Lyn 6 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

Diane
    Participant

Hi everyone,
    Well I’m back to see how this new program works, so I’ll give it a try.
    How’s everyone going on it.

Cheers Di

Rose
    Participant

Hi Di, yes zi am vack after 6 years, Day 2, shakes are great tastiing, not sure how we progress as yet, very different from the old programme, good luck

Lyn
    Participant

Hi there. I’m back after years. This is a big change from previous years. Slowly making progress though. Keep up the routine everyone.

BT Nutritionist
    Keymaster

Hi Lyn,

Thanks for joining us! If you have any questions at all please don’t hesitate to ask.

Kindest Regards,

BT Nutritionist 🙂

Pranee
    Participant

I’m back after a year this time I hope that I’ll reach my weight goal

Nicole
      Participant

Hi, I noticed in the food serving guide for avocado it says a 1/4 piece is that 1/4 of a avocado, and apple and pears etc say 1 piece does that mean 1 whole apple one whole pear?

BT Nutritionist
      Keymaster

Hi Nicole,

Please refer to ‘piece’ as a whole fruit, so a serve of avocado would be 1/4 of the whole fruit and a serve of fruit would be 1 whole fruit.

Kind Regards,

BT Nutritionist 🙂

Pauline
    Participant

Hi everyone

I have tried the previous program before and have just commenced my first day of shakes on the new program. I feel great at the moment. I was not hungry throughout the day. I would like to continue on the journey to lose 9 to 10kg..Here we go into day 2 and onwards…

Lynne
    Participant

Hello,
    I am about to start on this new program tomorrow..wish me luck. I am very enthusiastic. I did the old program but like the look of this one.
    I am hoping for 8-10kgs off. I will be back shortly when something to report…

Lyn
    Participant

Hi. I’m happy, excitedI should say, I have lost 7kg! Now down to 10kg. I’ve been combining the old way (protien only day once a week) not sure why, old habit i guess. This new program does have more freedom, less guilty times. Thanks

BT Nutritionist
    Keymaster

Hi Lyn,

Well done! This is awesome! We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying the freedom the new & improved bodytrim brings.
    Be sure to keep us posted with further updates on your progress.

Kindest Regards,

BT Nutritionist 🙂

Jane
    Participant

Hi there….I’m back also, after 6 years!
    New program looks good, starting tomorrow morning on the shakes.
    Hoping i can reach my goal weight this time too

Lyn
    Participant

Hi. Plateaued for a few weeks?. But have increased walking speed and including speed bursts as suggested. Also had a few nuts for snacks… finally seeing weight loss again! Slow struggle after 4 weeks but it’s happening. Hopefully will continue. 9kgs to g o!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.