Home Forums Think is this right for me?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BT Nutritionist 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author

Laura
    Participant

I am about to start this sunday, ofcourse after the obligatory wedding on the friday and 30th on the saturday.
    I have around 5-6kg to loose, which I admit is largely alcohol related. I usually eat okay, but as soon as I have a few wines it goes out the window.

I go to Crossfit 5days/week, and I am pretty fit, but I am keen to loose the muffin top and love handles.
    Otherwise I am happy and mostly healthy. Is this program right for me? over three years I have had some hormone dysregulation from previously being underweight, but now that I am slightly over I want to change. Especially with my wedding in a year.

BT Nutritionist
    Keymaster

Hi Laura,

It sounds like you are very active with your crossfit. The Bodytrim program is lower in calories (particularly for the first three days where you have predominantly FAST Shakes). Our worry would be that you will not be able to consume the energy your body needs if you are restricting food intake and also doing this intense exercise.

It may be worth while making an appointment with a dietician as they will be able to take into account your medical history and hormones, your current physical activity levels, overall weight management goals and should then be able to come up with a tailored solution to suit your needs.

Kindest Regards,

BT Nutritionist 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.