Home Forums Think Just saying hi

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BT Nutritionist 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

saskia
    Participant

Saskia here from Perth WA have at least 28kg to lose always manage 10 – 17 but then die in the act trying the shake and 12 weeks online will see where it leads me
    I’m a cancer survivor 12 years nearly put on the weith 30kg with all the steroids etc
    Am 63
    Female
    work full time in the disability sector as a support worker for people with multiple complex disabilities
    Is a rotating shift where I am at the work place 7 days with one day away from work
    2 x 06:30
    2 x 13:00
    2 x 2100 – 0900
    Its trying get the time to eat when I should and drink when I should – get so busy time just flies – which is great but not so great when you need to eat
    Excerise is doable when I do the afternoon or on the first night not so easy with the early morning and the second night when I try and catch up on some sleep
    any way thats me
    Hope to read some of your supporting posts
    Cheers

BT Nutritionist
    Keymaster

Hi Saskia,

Nice to meet you and welcome to the bodytrim program!

It sounds like you have an incredibly busy lifestyle, so planning and preparation will be key. Prime your fridge and cupboards with protein rich snacks – things like cheese slices, pottles of yoghurt, small cans of tuna, Bodytrim snacks, and a selection of nuts. All of these are convenient options to have on hand which you can toss in your bag when in a rush. Taking a little time on your day off to prepare readily cut, fresh vegetables and storing them in containers in your fridge can also be a great idea to help prevent you reaching for something a little less healthy during your busy week. You can also pre- boil a few eggs to keep in your fridge for protein snacks.

Even if you are not able to go out and do 30 minutes of exercise before or after work you can often still manage to fit extra physical activity into your day by doing things like taking the stairs instead of the lift, or parking a little further from the supermarket. It may not sound like much but every little bit adds up!

All the best Saskia and please do keep us up to date.

Kind Regards,

BT Nutritionist 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.