Home Forums Think Just started

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  BT Team Member 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Amelia
    Participant

Hi, I am on day one so have only had my breakfast shake and my lunch shake, and i feel dreadful. I feel really nauseated after the shake, and have a dreadful headache. I have already had a litre of water so i don’t think it is dehydration. Is it normal to feel like this?

Holly
    Participant

I would think it’s completely normal. It’s probably your body detoxing from all the sugars and nastys.

Belinda
    Participant

I was the same, only started yesterday. The first 3 days on my previous start was headaches,peppermint tea was a great help.

Kelly
    Participant

You can put some Peppermint essence in your shake and that might also help. And it tastes great too. (Or try Strawberry if you don’t like peppermint. Worth a try.

Talia
    Participant

Hi there,
    I just had my third shake and wow i feel horrid 🙁 hope it passes ASAP! I have some peppermint essential oil I’ll try that now.

Jaymee-lee
    Participant

Just wondering when the program starts? Does it start instantly after I download the program?

Leanne
    Participant

Today is Day 1. Hoping I can stick to this program. I have printed the user friendly food serve guide and the 7 day meal plan example. If I have something to follow I am more likely to stick with it. Wish me luck.

BT Team Member
      Keymaster

Good work getting organised Leanne. Best of luck with the program! Keep us updated on your progress 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.