Home Forums Think My goal

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  BT Nutritionist 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Author

saskia
    Participant

I failed because I allowed my self to be bored opting for the easy meals easy salad easy stir fry same old same old

This time round I will try the new recipes

I will take the time make the time

I will drink at least 2 litres of water

I have 28kg to lose its a lot and it will take a while but when I hit a plateau staying the same is better than putting it back on again

BT Nutritionist
    Keymaster

Hi Saskia,

It’s great that you have taken the time to identify where you may have previously gone wrong and have set yourself some goals to make sure this doesn’t happen again.

You are starting the program with a great attitude! Writing these goals out and having them somewhere visible can be a great way of keeping you focused and on track especially if things start to get a little challenging.

All the best!

BT Nutritionist 🙂

Judy
    Participant

Hi I live in a caravan which is partly why I put weight on. But Im determined to turn this around. I havent got scales so I wont be weighing in but relying on how my cloths fit and feel. As well as how I feel. Im on day 2 and feel ok but had a massive migraine overnite which Im prone to. Im positive I will stick with the programme and like that long term I wont be dependent on shakes. I think that is unhealthy.

BT Nutritionist
    Keymaster

Hi Judy,

Make sure you are drinking plenty of water for those migraines. The shakes can be very helpful for the beginning of the program to help you transition into the program. Following this they could be used as a quick and convenient meal replacement option on occasion but they are not advised for long term use no.

Kind Regards,

Nutritionist 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.