Home Forums Eat Mybodytrim Recipe Book? pdf version??

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  BT Team Member 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Julie
    Participant

Is there a Mybodytrim recipe book i can purchase as a hard copy? Love the recipes.

Even if it was an electronic Pdf version one you buy and can print would be awesome when planning meals for the week.

Thanks julie

BT Team Member
    Keymaster

Hi Julie,
    Currently all our recipes are here on our website, but we love your idea & definitely will work on developing an electronic recipe book so all our delicious recipes can be downloaded into a handy booklet.
    Cheers, BT team

Julie
    Participant

FANTASTIC, Will await the PDF version. ??

Fiona
    Participant

Reply to my body trim r file book PDF version

Julie
    Participant

Hopefully i might get a complimentary copy as i am worried once my 12weeks are up. I’ll loose access to the yummy recipes. ?

Julie
    Participant

Have you managed to produce an e-book for the BT recipes. I have had good results and coming up to end of my 12 weeks. Would like to have them in one book.

Julie
    Participant

Hi. Im about to finish the program but would like to access the recipes. Have u made an E-book yet??

BT Team Member
      Keymaster

Hi Julie,
      We’re a bit off from having this ready yet. But please send me your personal email to this address and when completed I will email you a copy 🙂 Nicki info@bodytrim.com.au

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.