Home Forums Eat New Beginnings

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  kulani 8 months ago.

• Author

kyliemegan
    Participant

Hello!

I have just come across Body Trim and have decided there is no better time to start than now! Just wondering if there is anyone else out there who is crazy enough to start now just before Christmas?!LOL

I have around 16kgs to lose to get me in a healthy weight range. I would love to find other people in a similar situation to share tips and encourage each other.

It would be great to hear from other Mums with little kids xx

Phox52
    Participant

Hello Kylie Megan. I have just started today, which many might think crazy before Xmas. However when you get the motivated feeling anytime is a good time. I also have 16 kegs to target. I hope to follow your journey. Heather

kyliemegan
    Participant

Hi Heather!

Thanks for responding to my post. It’s nice to know there are other people out there starting now too! I think you’re right, if you’re feeling motivated why not start now?

I’m starting the 3 day fasting stage today. I’ve got the vanilla shake powder ready to go. I’ve been for a walk to start my day off. I’m feeling good. How about you?

Hope you have a great day 🙂
    Kylie

cathm498
    Participant

Hi I am silly enough to start now also

Phox52
    Participant

Hello Kyliemegan and Cathm. Sorry I didn’t reply earlier, I have been caught up with work. Nice to hear we are at the same stage. I found it a little testing getting through on just shakes. However by the third day it was not to hard. I think I will try at look at Xmas as a time to enjoy the day as a get together with friends and family as the highlight, instead of it being all about a food thing.
    How have you both been coping with everything. I wish you both a happy and fun break and hope to hear how you have both managed your Xmas break. Heather

kyliemegan
      Participant

Not silly at all 😉

kyliemegan
      Participant

Hi Heather!
      I agree, the fast days have been haaard. I’m looking forward to day 4 tmrw when I can have some protein snacks. I’m really enjoying having less carbs and like the 2 cups of veg with dinner!
      Good plan for Christmas. More about people, less about the food. I hope you have a great Christmas.
      Kylie

kulani
    Participant

Hi everyone hope you are well. I have done the old bodytrim and loved it. I just wanted to know how is the result with (the new one) the first 3 days ? and also overall the new program?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.