Home Forums Think Not losing weight

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  BT Nutritionist 9 months ago.

• Author

Cathy
    Participant

Hi
    I’ve been following the program now for 7 weeks. Initial weight loss was 4 kgs in 3 weeks. Have lost nothing for the last month and becoming very frustrated as I’ve been true to the program. What am I doing wrong? I’m 57 and menopausal so is this the problem? I’m attending an event in July and wanted to lose 10 kgs by then. Help?

BT Nutritionist
    Keymaster

Hi Cathy,

Could you please send us an email to the address below info@bodytrim.com.au so that we can contact you in regards to this and help you out!

Kindest Regards,

BT Nutritionist 🙂

Maria
    Participant

Hi,

I have now reached 12 weeks and seem to have stalled.In the first 6 weeks I lost 3.8kg then in the last 6 weeks can’t seem to loose any more than 300grams. I’m at a lost but haven’t given up.

Regards
    Maria

BT Nutritionist
    Keymaster

Hi Maria,

It is quite typical that initial weight loss will be more significant and this will gradually taper off with time, especially if you’ve only got a small amount left to lose. We would suggest sticking with structure of the Body Trimming phase a little longer and perhaps swapping out breakfast for a FAST shake every now and then. Ensure you stick to the recommended portion sizes and stay clear of adding high fat foods/oils and or sauces to your meals. If you are still hungry load up on extra non- starchy vegetables, these are typically low in calories. It’s also important to make sure you keep activity levels up, perhaps you could try incorporating some light weights into your exercise program (muscle is more metabolically active, meaning it can be more efficient at burning energy stores). If you would like feel free to email or call our support team below and we can have a proper chat!

Kindest Regards,

BT Nutritionist 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.