Home Forums Think Oops! What if I stuff up in first phase?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  BT Nutritionist 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

cookyboy12
    Participant

Hi all, I’m a sort-of newbie here, but started on the old bodytrim program some 10 years ago.
    Cutting a very long story short, yesterday (day 2 of phase 1) I went to ED for persistent headache and slurred speech (I have to see a neurosurgeon next month for possible brain surgery). At the hospital I didn’t have access to my shake so hubby went and bought me a schnitzel and coleslaw sandwich-like thing, and water. After being discharged early this morning I said ‘yes’ to Maccas, although I couldn’t eat the whole meal!
    Question…..does this mean I have to start from day 1 all over again? Or continue as normal and begin phase 2 tomorrow? (today was day 3, had I not had what I ate last night/this morning). When I got home though, I went straight back to the fasting phase regime and found this easier. Already my PJ pants feel a little loose! TIA, Angela.

BT Nutritionist
    Keymaster

Hi Angela,

For your situation and because we are not aware of your medical history we think it would be best if you were to move forward onto the second stage of the program which allows you a little more freedom (is not as strict as the first phase of the program).

It’s great that you are noticing some positive changes already!

Kindest Regards,

BT Nutritionist 🙂

Mariannep570
    Participant

I have actually only started today so not sure where i went wrong but I’m sure any day started is ok

BT Nutritionist
    Keymaster

Hi Marianne,

Any day you want to start is fine. The first three days are a little stricter so some may find it easier to start on a weekend but it really depends on whats easiest for you.

All the best and if you have any questions let us know.

Regards,

BT Nutritionist 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.