Home Forums Eat Protein Snacks

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  kau_35 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Author

linsav_64
    Participant

I have been eating the Body Trim Protein snacks, which I was purchasing online via Priceline pharmacy. I put an order in for the Choc chip cookies which are delicious,I also purchased some of the Brownies. I have just received a refund from the Pharmacy, my order was for 14 cookies and 5 Brownies . They sent me a new invoice showing that they have sent me, 1 cookie and the 5 Brownies. When I went tried ordering from the links on here, for the protein snacks,it sent me to Woolworths online store, their site is saying they’re temporarily unavailable. I tried a few different products and they are all not available. Is there a reason for this and why can’t they be purchased from Body Trim online? Please can you explain this and maybe suggest somewhere I can buy the protein bars and cookies from?

Cheers Linda

BT Team Member
    Keymaster

Hi Linda, Priceline Pharmacy are no longer going to stock Bodytrim so they only have limited stock left which is why they would have been unable to fulfill the full quantity you ordered. I thought they would have had more stock so that is unfortunate.
    Thanks for letting us know about this issue. We’re in touch with Woolworths to get their estore updated as all our range was listed there but now just the protein bars are and we want these back up asap.
    You can still get the Cookies in store at Woolworths. Also the Cookies and Brownies/Slices are going to be on sale in Woolworths for $3 each from 11/7 to 24/7 so stock up then 🙂
    Cheers, BT Team

michelle3
    Participant

Woolworths do not stock these items 🙁

kau_35
    Participant

depending on where you live, Woolworths do still stock these. if you shop at woolworths all the time ask at the service desk to find out which stores near you stock them or get the app and check that out.

as it was my first day today I went to my local and bought more shakes, and one of each of the following
    brownie, apple and cinnamon baked slice, cookies (double choc and white choc chip), and protein bars (choc mint crisp and choc fudge crisp).

and yet when i went to my local coles there was only two items in store.

good luck everyone

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.