Home Forums Eat Slip ups

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  BT Nutritionist 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

sadolphe1811
    Participant

Hi, during the fast phase I was ill with gastro so I could stomach proper food for a while. For dinner one night during this time I had a Bodytrim bar and the next nights dinner was a shake. Should I be starting the fast phase again from the start or continue as normal?

BT Nutritionist
    Keymaster

Oh no! Not good. We hope you are feeling much better now!

Were you able to do the three shakes a day during this time, did you to go back to your regular diet or are you saying that the bar and shake were all you were able to eat?

Knowing this will help us to figure out what would be the best step to take.

Kindest Regards,

BT Nutritionist 🙂

BT Nutritionist
    Keymaster

It would be best to continue as you are, so long as you are feeling okay and are not too fatigued or run- down from being unwell?
    Now that you are in the Transition phase you will be starting to introduce more whole foods into your diet and this would be a better place for you compared to going back to the very restrictive fast start phase.

Kind Regards,

BT Nutritionist 🙂

lynferris01
    Participant

If I miss an afternoon shake on my first three days, can I have it after my dinner?

BT Nutritionist
    Keymaster

Hi there,

It would be best to have the shake as an afternoon snack to help keep your energy levels up throughout the day. By having the shake after dinner/before bed when you are less active you are effectively having two meals within a short amount of time when your body is winding down for the day and doesn’t require as much energy. Perhaps you could set an alarm to remind you to eat something?

Kind Regards,

BT Nutritionist 🙂

taisenicrew
    Participant

IVE LOST 4-5KG SO FAR. I WANT TO TONE AND I WANT TO GET MUSCLE WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND?

BT Nutritionist
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Good on you with the weight loss!

As far as muscle toning goes, a good idea would be to get into some resistance training/strength- type exercises. This type of exercise (alongside a healthy, balanced diet with adequate protein) stimulates the muscle encouraging it to grow and become more toned.

You could perhaps get a training program from your local gym, or invest in some small weight and/or resistance bands and jump on Google to find some videos which will run you through some exercises.

Kind Regards,

BT Nutritionist 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.