Home Forums Eat Trimsition Phase

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  BT Nutritionist 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Author

Nicole
    Participant

Hello, just new to this and wondering if there is any problem/benefit to staying in the Trimsition phase for longer than the 7days?

BT Nutritionist
    Keymaster

Hi Nicole,

The FAST Start phase is the first three days, followed by 4 days of Trimsition (which takes you through to 7 days all up), then we recommend going on to the Body Trimming phase for the final 11 weeks. The initial phases of the program start with meal replacement shakes and through the successive phases we gradually reduce the number of these per day while introducing you to whole foods and portion sizes.
    Really, the sooner you can get onto introducing whole foods the better, the FAST Shakes are not designed to be a long term thing, but they are a handy and convenient option which you could potentially use from time to time in place of a meal. If you feel you need a little longer to adjust then you could stay in the Trimsition phase perhaps for a couple of days longer, but long term we encourage you get stuck into those whole food options! Just make sure you stick to the recommendations for serving sizes.

Kind Regards,

BT Nutritionist 🙂

Vicki-lea
      Participant

Hi this is all new to me as well
      I have been trying to find out about alchlol on the old version I use to have a good drink of bourbon and Diet Coke on my free day
      But now no free day
      What about my drink day lol

tanya
    Participant

i am in week two ans feeling that i cant not have the shakes breakfast and lunch i have been having fruit and nat yoghurt i am worried that i will failure the weight lost please help

BT Nutritionist
    Keymaster

Hi Tanya,

Would you be able to message us at info@bodytrim.com.au and perhaps include your phone number so that we can give you a call and work out a solution to get you on track and feeling positive!

Kind Regards,

BT Nutritionist 🙂

BT Nutritionist
    Keymaster

Hi Vicky-lea,

You can still have your drink day 🙂

In the Food Servings guide we have listed spirits under beverages with a limit of 2 x 30ml serves a week (includes for all alcoholic beverages).

The old program was 2 Free Meals a week. In the new program we have 1 Free Meal per week once you get to the final Body Trimming phase.

Kindest Regards,

BT Nutritionist 🙂

Vicki-lea
    Participant

Thanks for the reply
    I also wanted to ask I’m using this on my iPhone but beginning of every line of every message missing
    Is this only for a computer

Team BT
    Keymaster

Hi Vicky, most of the website is mobile friendly but like most forums our forum isn’t completely responsive. We are working on having this changed very soon. Thanks for the feedback and good luck on the program. The BT team.

Hayley
    Participant

Hi i’am finding the website on a phone or tablet very frustrating as alot of text is cut out and i’am unable to download any food guides i have tryed 2 different phones and an ipad and Samsung tablet to see if it was just my phone.
    I’am very committed to this program but it’s hard when i can’t access all the information i need

Tammy
    Participant

Hi
    The required protein snack twice a day?
    Can that be a Bodytrim snack such as the cookie, brownie or any bodytrim product excluding the shake?
    Thanks
    Tammy

BT Nutritionist
    Keymaster

Hi Tammy,

Any of the Bodytrim cookies, brownies or slices may be used as a convenient protein snack. We would not recommend consuming more than one a day as whole foods are always your best option.

Kindest Regards,

BT Nutritionist 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.