Home Forums Think Trimstars -old Bodytrim??

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  BT Team Member 1 year ago.

• Author

Donna
    Participant

Hi I’m on day 2 and am curious to see which Trimstars succeeded with this new revised programme. As they are talking about their ‘free day’ I can only assume they achieved their results from the old Bodytrim. This is a bit misleading as the two diets are totally different. Please show us some success stories from THIS diet. Thanks

Team BT
    Keymaster

Hi Donna,

Thanks a lot for your inquiry.
    We have received plenty of inspiring testimonials and we are gathering them now to share them shortly with our community.
    The new program was launched a couple of months ago and therefore we need to wait for our trimmers to fully complete the program.
    What about your own results? We would love to hear from you when you have completed the 12 weeks.
    Have a lovely day!
    BT Team.

Tan
    Participant

Morning BT Team,

I’m very curious to Jenny’s answer now it’s been 12 months.. Could you please share with us photos and stories of anyone that has succeeded in the new program..

I did the old program years ago and lost weight, I started this one in June, but fell off the rails so I’m on my way again with day 1 now and trying to regain myself.. I really need to get my life back, or should I say get my body back!!

I must admit I’m really interested to hear of how many of our bodytrim members have lost weight, as I’m reading all the time that people are struggling after the first few weeks to loose any more than the initial weight lost.. I did loose 2.5kg in the few weeks I was on the program, but because of illness, I fell off the program..

I had a hard time getting my head around the old and new, so I’m really looking for inspiration now to get me on track.

When I joined in June there was also talk of a meal planner, 7 day or a month, I still see this on here. I also liked the fact that Jeff had liitle videos on the old program, so it would be nice for Jeff to say hi to all of us that are on his program, would be interstate to see after all these years if Jeff has maintain his weight..

Please share some stores with us, some may only need to loose a couple of kg’s some may have to loose more, but regardless of the amount we all need a little encouragement to keep us on track ..?

Thanks Tan

Tan
      Participant

Well BT, it’s been over 10 days yet no reply !! I have rejoin the program and I’m at Day 11 yet I have not received any emails or support from you !!

So again I feel I have wasted my money on the new program, thanks so much for your help !!!!

The old program was not like this , help was always there. I purchased your products , I feel like I have truly wasted my money, how do I get my money back !!

Anyone else on this program having problems ? Has anyone else lost weight on the new program ?

NOT HAPPY 🙁

BT Team Member
      Keymaster

Hi Tan,
      Apologies for the delay in replying to you. Unfortunately due to privacy we can’t email out success stories from individuals without their consent so hopefully some other bodytrim members who have had success can reply back on this message thread about their results.
      There are a few changes to the new Bodytrim program. The new program begins with a three day FAST Start phase, where instead of the high protein, low carbohydrate ‘Detox Phase’ (old program) we have now incorporated Bodytrim FAST Shakes. These FAST Shakes are different to the previous Bodytrim shakes which were recommended as snack options. The new FAST shakes are actually nutritionally balanced ‘Meal Replacement’ Shakes, they can be used in place of a meal as a convenient, nutritiously balanced, but lower Calorie meal option. Because these shakes are meal replacements they do need to contain a higher amount of energy/Calories so as to provide the body with some sustenance. Some of this energy/Calories does come from sugars however, the majority of sugars in the new FAST shakes is naturally occurring lactose (milk sugar) which is coming from the milk ingredients used in these shakes rather than added sugars. Over the course of the program you will reduce the number of meal replacement shakes and start to incorporate more whole foods into your diet. The new program is a bit more relaxed in terms of not being super high in protein and low in carbohydrates and fats, it instead helps you to incorporate healthier forms of carbohydrates and fats in the form of Balanced Meal Formulas- with the hope that these will give you a bit more freedom and variety within your meals, resulting in more sustainable dietary habits in the long term.
      Geoff is no longer associated with the bodytrim program so we can’t give you an update on how he is going.
      Looks like you signed up to the program in May so when you rejoined this time there may have been an issue with the system restarting the program for you so you might not have received our emails. Our Customer Service team is now in contact with you to help you out.
      We really hope that you do decide to continue with us and our Bodytrim program,as it is simple and liveable and can help you achieve the results you are looking for.
      BT Team

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.