You may purchase products (Products) from Vitaco Health Australia Pty Limited (Vitaco, we, us, our) through our website (Website) on the basis of the following terms (Terms):
How do I create an account?
- You may register on the Website and purchase Products from us if you have an active email account or a telephone number at which you can be contacted and have a PayPal account or credit card.
- By using the Website and its associated functionality, you consent to us sending you direct marketing communications to the email address you provide. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time.
Information about Products
- Due to photographic and screen limitations in how we can show our Products on the Website, some actual Products may differ to a small extent in visual appearance (for example in colour) from the way they appear on the Website.
- We recommend that you always read the Product labels and follow the directions on how to use and dosage on our Website and prior to consumption or use, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- If symptoms persist, or if you need medical advice related to our Products, contact your healthcare professional.
- If you have any questions related to our Products, our team of experienced Naturopaths and Nutritionist would love to hear from you. Please call:
Naturopathic & Nutrition Team:
Free Phone (AU) 1800 888 964
Free Phone (NZ) 0800 268 872
How do I purchase Products?
- At present we do not offer for sale via our website any Products for delivery outside of Australia or New Zealand.
- You may order Products from us by creating an account, selecting the Products you wish to purchase and adding the Products to your online shopping cart, then clicking on checkout to proceed with your purchase.
Prices of Products
- The prices of Products, and any delivery or other charges, shown are in Australian dollars, inclusive of GST. We have included a converter on this site that can be used to convert from AU to NZ currency.
- All NZ orders will be processed in $AUD. GST will not be charged on purchases from NZ.
- Prices shown are for online purchases only directly from Vitaco Websites. Prices for Product may differ from other third party online and physical store retailers and resellers. We do not price match.
- We reserve the right to limit sales, including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers.
- While we make every effort to provide accurate information, inaccuracies or errors may occur. We are not responsible for such errors. We reserve the right to make changes, corrections, and/or improvements to the information contained on this Website and to the Products described in such information, at any time without notice.
- Coupon codes may be discontinued at any time.
- We will use every effort to get your order to you as quickly as possible at the Shipping rates shown when you click on the shopping cart and as follows (which are subject to change):
Australia & New Zealand Shipping Rates
- $9.90 flat rate shipping for orders in Australia.
- $15.00 flat rate shipping for orders in NZ. All NZ orders will be processed in $AUD.
- You must pay for all online purchases at the time of online checkout prior to order confirmation in accordance with one of the payment methods offered on the Website. We offer the following payment methods:
- Credit Card via eway® (Visa and Mastercard only). Eway terms and conditions apply to your purchase: https://www.eway.com.au/docs/eWAY-Terms-and-Conditions-AU.pdf
Reliable Delivery Service
- We use Australia Post and Star Track to ship to all Australian and New Zealand customers. We may use an alternative courier company if deemed necessary.
- We endeavour to ensure all orders received by 1:00pm (EST) are despatched same day.
- We endeavour to ensure all other orders are despatched next business day.
Tracking your delivery
- Once despatched, the courier company will notify you via email and/or SMS and provide consignment tracking information.
- Progress of your delivery can be tracked via the courier’s website.
Time of delivery
- All orders are despatched from Derrimut, Victoria, AUS.
- You will be notified via email and/or SMS once your Products have been dispatched.
- Please check your provided courier consignment tracking for consignment updates and estimated delivery times.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any assistance with courier tracking, delays, or other delivery issues.
- We do not accept liability for delays in delivering Products which is beyond our reasonable control (for example, but not limited to, if stock is unavailable, there are issues with our delivery providers or if there is an adverse weather event).
Place of delivery
- Products will be delivered to the address you provide in your order.
- You must ensure that either someone is present to accept delivery or there is somewhere accessible, secure and safe to leave your order.
- Our couriers require a signature to leave your delivery, so someone needs to be at the delivery address to accept and sign for delivery so you may wish to consider providing us with your work address for delivery if you won’t be home during business hours. Alternatively, you can change your delivery status to “no signature required” in both the delivery comments field when placing an order, or with the Australia Post consignment tracking page.
- Deliveries are made Monday-Friday. Our couriers do not make weekend deliveries.
Warranties and liability
- All Products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund if the Products are faulty.
- All other warranties and representations are excluded, except those which are non-excludable in law, including the Australian Consumer Law.
- To assist us in resolving any problems you may experience, please inspect the Products upon delivery and report any shortage, discrepancy, defect, wrong specification or similar problem to us as soon as you become aware of it – see Refunds & Returns below for further information.
Cancellation by Vitaco
- We may cancel any order (in full or part) where:
- you are in breach of your payment obligations;
- we reasonably suspect that you are purchasing Products for the purposes of resale or resupply and that has not been agreed to by us;
- we become aware after order confirmation that the Products are out of stock;
- there has been a genuine pricing or Product description error;
- where Products are subject to a product withdrawal or recall;
- where the transaction is suspected of being the subject of credit card or payment-related fraud. We will refund any amount already paid in respect of any cancelled order. In the case of part cancellation of an order, a refund will be provided on the amount paid that relates to the cancelled portion of the order.
Cancellation by customer
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your order is correct before finalising and making payment.
- You may be able to cancel an order if you advise us prior to your order being picked/shipped. To enquire about cancelling an order, please email us at email@example.com
- We cannot be held liable if we are unable to complete your cancellation request after payment has been made and order released.
Refunds & Returns
- All product or delivery complaints, replacement or return requests and other claims should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For general enquiries call:
(AU) 1300 360 077
(NZ) 0800 268 872
- We will request the following information to assist us with the assessment of any product or order claim:
- Order number
- Best customer contact details
- Product – Full name / size
- Product – Batch number
- Product – Expiry date
- Issue/complaint description
- Photo of stock
Failure to provide any of this information may result in us declining your claim.
- We do not accept replacement requests or returns if you change your mind once you have purchased a Product.
- All Product claims or other replacement or refund requests must be reported within two days of delivery. Your email should include the relevant order or invoice number.
- Any Products which have a best before date by which they must be used, which are not deemed short dated at date of despatch by us, will not be accepted back for credit or exchange for reasoning of short dating.
- You may not return Products without the authorisation of a Customer Service Representative. All claims are subject to investigation by appropriate persons before approval may be provided. If authorisation is given, Products returned must be received unopened, in new and unused condition with undamaged packaging, and be returned as soon as possible. Please be careful when inspecting your Products.
- We will inspect all Products returned to us. If you are entitled to a refund then we will refund the price of your item (including the cost of delivery). Returns are usually processed within 7 working days of receipt of a cancelled order, and at the latest within 30 days of receipt. We will refund the original credit card/ PayPal account used to purchase the item.
- By placing an order through this Website and creating an account with us you consent to Vitaco collecting your personal information (including your name, contact details and delivery address) and providing it to third parties (including our delivery contractor or courier) for the purpose of fulfilling and delivering your order. If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com
- If you have any complaints please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us:
(AU) 1300 360 077
(NZ) 0800 268 872
- We will thoroughly investigate all complaints, and respond in writing until we consider the matter to be satisfied.
- All disputes relating to these Terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales. The courts of New South Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction to hear and determine any claims or disputes arising out of or related to these Terms.
- We are not liable for any delay in performing any of our obligations under these Terms if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control and we shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for the performance of such obligations.
Changes to these Terms
- We may change these Terms at any time as we see necessary. If we make any changes to the Terms this will be clearly shown on the Website. By continuing to purchase Products from us, you agree to the new changes. If you do not agree to the changes, please do not purchase Products from the Website. Please check the Terms regularly to see what terms apply to your purchase.
Disclaimer – Nutritional Advice and Information
PLEASE READ OUR DISCLAIMER BEFORE CONTACTING OUR NATUROPATHS OR NUTRITIONISTS FOR ADVICE.
- All material included in this Website about our Products is intended to be of a general nature only, and is included for the sole purpose of providing general information.
- Material included in this Website does not, and is not intended to constitute nutritional or medical advice or any statement on which reliance should be placed.
- You should seek advice as appropriate from a professionally qualified professional on all specific situations and conditions of concern to you.
Website Contents, Ownership and Use Restrictions
- The information contained in this Website including all images, illustrations, designs, photographs, video clips, writings and other materials that appear on this Website are owned, controlled, or licensed (collectively referred to as the Contents) by Vitaco or its subsidiaries and affiliates, or are the property of their respective owners.
- Except where necessary in connection with shopping or placing an order, none of the Contents may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, performed, modified, posted electronically or mechanically, transmitted, recorded, or in any manner mirrored without the prior written permission of Vitaco.
Links to Other Websites
- We provide this Website and its Contents on an “as is” basis. To the extent permitted by Australian law, we make no warranties in relation to the merchantability, fitness for purpose, freedom from computer virus, or availability of this Website.
- Although we believe the Contents to be accurate, complete, and current, we do not represent or warrant that the information accessible on this Website is accurate, complete, or current. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
Limitation of Liability
- In no event shall we be liable for indirect, special or consequential loss arising out of or in connection with the use, copying, or display of the Contents of this Website.
- You agree to indemnify us from all claims, including reasonable lawyers’ fees relating to defending such claims, arising out of or related to a breach of your representations and warranties contained in this Website, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- You must not use this Website or its Contents:
- In breach of any legislation or for any unlawful act, or
- To damage or disrupt this Website or any other Vitaco websites.
- In using this Website you agree that you will not:
- use any device, software, or other instrumentality to disrupt, damage or interfere with or attempt to disrupt, damage or interfere with the proper functioning of this Website;
- violate or attempt to violate the security of this Website, including, without limitation
- logging onto an account that you are not authorised to access;
- attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing” or “crashing”; or
- attempting to transmit any “virus”, “Trojan horse” or other software destruction or disruption device;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this Website without our express written consent; and
- use this Website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.